When & Where
St Mary's Church, High Street
Rushden, NN10 0PG
Sharnbrook Village Hall, Lodge Road
Sharnbrook, MK44 1JP
Parking at the Church itself is rather difficult due to the lack of car park.
There are a number of public car parks in and around the church that are a reasonable walking distance...
- There's a small one at the bottom of Portland Road (Town end, next to Rectory Road)
- Two medium/large ones on the right about half way along Rectory Road (Opposite Portland Road/Queen Street)
- Turn left at the traffic lights, at the end of Rectory Road (into Newton road) and there is a Lidl with a medium sized car park
- There is parking both in front & behind the Tesco Express Opposite the Church (Please note that the front parking is rather difficult to get out of as the road is relatively busy)
- Continue down Skinner's Hill (past the back car park for Tesco) and turn right at the roundabout (Duck Street). You'll find one almost immediately on the right and another one a little further along, again on the right (behind Iceland). There is also one on the left, in between the 2 on the right.