When & Where
St Mary's Church, High Street
Rushden, NN10 0PG
Sharnbrook Village Hall, Lodge Road
Sharnbrook, MK44 1JP
The church has a small car park that is reserved for the wedding party on the day.
There are a number of public car parks in and around the church that are within a reasonable walking distance...
- There's a small one at the bottom of Portland Road (Town end, next to Rectory Road)
- Two medium/large ones on the right about half way along Rectory Road (Opposite Portland Road/Queen Street)
- Turn left at the traffic lights, at the end of Rectory Road (into Newton road) and there is a Lidl with a medium sized car park
- There is parking both in front & behind the Tesco Express Opposite the Church (Please note that the front parking is rather difficult to get in/out of as the road is relatively busy)
- Continue down Skinner's Hill (past the back car park for Tesco) and turn right at the roundabout (Duck Street). You'll find 2 car parks on the right and one on the left.
The hall has a small car park which, again, is reserved for the wedding party on the day.
There is on street parking around the hall for guests.